The Musings of SEAY -THOUGHTS ABOUT MUSIC FOR THE SOUL, THE ARTS AND PEACE ON EARTH


Feb 27, 2011

Returning to my roots with Nelson County Life Magazine in Virginia


I had the chance to return to my roots in Virginia to do an interview with Tommy Stafford, Editor of Nelson County Life Magazine. I've spent alot of time in the Blue Ridge Mountains, some of the oldest and most beautiful mountains on the earth. It's a very special place and it has been a source of inspiration and a gathering place for my family for most of my life. Some of the songs "Whispering Pines, "Winterlight" and "Snowfall" from the album "A Winter Blessing" were inspired from my time there.

Thanks to Nelson County life, Publisher Tommy Stafford and photographer  Hayley Osborne for a great afternoon in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Wintergreen, Virginia!

http://www.nelsoncountylife.com/2011/02/27/seay-music-inspired-by-the-blue-ridge/