The Musings of SEAY -THOUGHTS ABOUT MUSIC FOR THE SOUL, THE ARTS AND PEACE ON EARTH


Feb 11, 2011

I Will Love You Still - The Single and Millzero Photography

I have had listeners contact me about my love song "I Will Love You Still" and decided to release it as a digital single on Itunes. "I Will Love You Still" is a beautiful and poignant song of love and longing. As an artist, I'm always searching for unique imagery to convey  to depth of my music. A few weeks ago I found the most amazing portrait by Maldives Photographer Nishan Millzero and fell in love with it! It so represents the sentiment of my song, a timeless love between two people. Millzero so kindly allowed me the use of this special wedding photograph that captures such an amazing and poignant feeling about the power of true love. I hope you enjoy this song and the beautiful image that accompanies it. I wish for each of us an eternal moment like this. xoS

Check out Nishan Millzero's photography and website at www.millzero.com
"Millzero uses his artistic imagination in a contemporary sense to bring out the grandeur in Architecture, the beauty in Weddings, the glamor in Fashion and the emotion in Journalism."