The Musings of SEAY -THOUGHTS ABOUT MUSIC FOR THE SOUL, THE ARTS AND PEACE ON EARTH


Oct 6, 2012

The Epic Song - Can You Hear Our Prayers

I had the chance to work on a wonderful piece for a film and with some incredible musicians both in Nashville and in Los Angeles. A guitar vocal demo on a pocket recorder, was given to me by Country Artist Clay Walker and this was the end result. The song was written by Clay Walker and M Jason Greene. The piece was produced By Seay. Track Arrangement by Seay. Vocals engineered by Seay & Jules Delgado and vocals and vocal arrangement produced By Seay. Strings and Orchestration By Swiss Composer Patrick Thomi. Additional vocals by Mouchette Van Helsdingen. Mixed By Patrick Thomi in Los Angeles California. I am so thankful for this opportunity as I aspire to work more in the film world. I hope to be on the Red Carpet one day in the near future with my ocsar nomination and win! I think with a few more pieces like this under my belt, I could make it in the Film World! Fingers crossed and It was a big thrill to work with these talented people!