The Musings of SEAY -THOUGHTS ABOUT MUSIC FOR THE SOUL, THE ARTS AND PEACE ON EARTH


Nov 15, 2010

A Time Of Gratitude


I love this time of year with the leaves changling and the wind blowing  through the trees... Fall brings a change of season and a sacred time  for people all over the world: A time of thanks, community, prayers,  hymns, togetherness and gift giving. What would this world be like  without gratitude or Thanksgiving? I am incredibly thankful for thegifts God has given me and the support from you: My friends, family  and listeners. It’s  a personal fulfillment this year with my song  All Around The World’ apart of World Peace Day and Mainly Piano’s  announcement of “A Winter Blessing” as one of the best 30 releases  of the decade in New Age Music. It continues to be a gift to share my  music with you and I hope you will share it!  This time of year gives a  reason for all of us to come  together: Communities, nations and the  world to give thanks to God for the precious gift of life and his blessings.
 
Peace, Love, Hope  and Happy Thanksgiving, SEAY