The Musings of SEAY -THOUGHTS ABOUT MUSIC FOR THE SOUL, THE ARTS AND PEACE ON EARTH


Sep 11, 2010

World Peace Day Events, Peace Day Global Broadcast and The Importance of Peace

Without Peace... There can only be war... With the events September 11,  I find myself looking at the importance of  peace and  peace within my own life..If we start with ourselves, it can ripple out to others and into the world.

Peace begins with me...

I hope you'll take a moment and visit the 2010 Peace Day Global Broadcast which airs September 17-21st. in celebration of the  International Day of Peace, September 21st. The United Nations and Peace One Day ratified this world cease fire day in the hopes to create world change. My song and video "All Around The World" will be apart of the opening events and the Broadcast!

On September 21, 2010 at 12 noon  take a moment of silence for Peace..

2010 Peace Day Global Broadcast 

in celebration of the International Day of Peace.   

www.PeaceDay.tv

Visit The Peace Day Global Broadcast